The purpose and object of BNSA are :
- To arrange for and organise research on struggleful life of Netaji Subhas and on other National and International Dignatorises on different subjects.
- To publish periodicals, newspapers, magazines, books, cds, dvds, casates on various subjects.
- To organise exhibition on various subjects.
- To establish library, reading room, audio visual centre, arrange for workshop debates ans discussions, Seminar in order to enlightened and circulate the ideas and views of Netaji Subhas and International Dignatorises and on the other subjects too.
- To act and promote educational and cultural atmosphere towards development of the society.
- To act and promote awareness of consumer affairs and for human right and resource to save democracy, peace and soliderity.
- To carry on all social service and relief work for the society and for development of health, education and sports.
- To promote culture, discussion, observation and perform ceremonies of National and International great personalities.
- To organise and celebrate all national festivals with due regard.
- To promote and organise all functions and activities for maintaining communal harmony and secularism.
Board of Trustees :
- Chairman : Sri Naren Chatterjee
- Secretary : Sri Partha Banerjee
- Treasurer : Sri Saibal Chatterjee
Office Address :
- 43/A/1, G.T Road, P.o: Baidyabati, Dist : Hooghly, Pin : 712222